2009年6月8日月曜日

Furoshiki (Cloth wrapper) project!!





“Why don’t they use the skills to sew and embroidery, yet they go on the street to sell lottery?” I thought when I visited a shelter, which providing vocational training to girls. I don’t agree with children working on the street that is dangerous and hopeless to the future. Nor do want them to make ornaments which are useless in our daily lives. Eco and fair-trade will be a big key all over the world…. “Furoshiki project!” came up in my mind! The concept is: 1. Correct left over fabrics=No cost and recycle 2.Sew the fabrics together as Furoshiki=Reuseful 3. Consume Furoshiki= Salary for workers
I chose a snail as its logo from Gandhi’s quote” Better results come as you remain snail’s pace” I want people in the fast-past society to focus on the only one work in the world instead of a product and remember what the true meaning of our life is.

0 件のコメント: