2008年12月9日火曜日

World AIDS day event !







Xin Chao to everyone who have devoted beautiful love to people who need help due to HIV/AIDS issue,

I would like to thank you all who had helped me to make that World AIDS Day event happen.

Special thanks to:
Duc san, who is an amazing nun at Quan Am temple, She accepted my ask if I could use the temple as the place for the event, and she has talked to the master at the temple to get the permission. For the opening prayer, she talked other nuns to join to do that. More, she contributed that red ribbons to make the symbol of red ribbons and raise donations. She also helped me to translate to Vietnamese and lead the event. Cam on co rat nhieu! Also, nuns and people who were at the temple, thank you so much for your kind support and beautiful pray!

Yoko san, who had announced about the meeting of making red ribbons, donation box, and volunteers who came to join it. Thank you very much!

Kaori san and her co-workers, thank you for devoting your time and energy to do those beautiful embroideries of red ribbons on the masks(-:

Suzzane san at Saigonyoga, thank you for letting me to put the donation box at the studio to let people know about the event, also raise some funds for HIV/AIDS victims.

Dan san, thank you so much for your big help! I really felt sorry for you to make too much work right before the event! Without your big big help, the vent did not come out like that way. I really appreciate your hard work with all the technical stuffs even though you had to do your own humanitarian project.

Ezio san, thank you for the beautiful music(-: Arigatou(-:

And, all who came to the temple to get involved with the event, I hope you could enjoy being there with us and share what you have learned from the event with others to change the Vietnamese HIV/AIDS reality better.

I also appreciate everyone who could not come, but cared about the event and sent much loves and contributed donations for those people who need much hlep.

Without all those help, I could not do anything. Thank you so much(-: Arigatougozaimashita!

I have recieved e-mail from Phuong, who has helped many people in need and has made action to save disadvantaged children due to HIV/AIDS thesedays. Thus, I hope you will undertsand more about how the funds we could raised at the event will be used for, and maybe you will continue giveing a hand to support our humanitarian works(-:

Once again, thank you so much for everything for everybody(-: Big hugs and love from my soul(-:

Oh, if you have any question about my activities for disadvantaged due to poverty, HIV/AIDS, D.V or Neglect.., please don't hegitate to ask me(-:

Maiko Takenaka

Yoga instructor(RYT 200)
Supporter for disadvanataged

0 件のコメント: