2008年12月9日火曜日

~Visiting Holland ~


I came to Holland for participating humanitarian work here in Amsterdam.

There are so many things to learn from this country. There are many HIV/AIDS infected people here but they are well treated by government.


I have been walking around cities in Holland to get some new ideas and images for the humanitarian project. I found fair-trade shop, organic store selling local hand-made products by handicapped, a shop and wearhouse with a project to help disabled people working on the back and selling hand-made products in the front. I share some pictures and also I will bring back to Vietnam to show you! Their products are so cute, beautiful, well done and resoanble! How they display those products are great as well! It is always good to see big windows with shops and restaurant that easy to get people's attention. http://www.slzorg.nl/ is the website, but written in Dutch(><) cannot understand....

0 件のコメント: