2008年12月22日月曜日

~ Greeting from Paris ~

How are you?

I came to visit my friends in Paris and today I walked around this area. I visited some shops and I have asked the possibility to sell Furoshiki after explaining of our fair-trade project.

All of them said it is possible, so if you can find the way to start with any disadvantaged children, youths or adults who have a passion to make their lives change and whom we can trust with, it will be nice. I have sold all of them which Duc Duc children have made before.

I also want to bring some back home with me to ask shops and people in Japan to make this project long-lasting. I plan to leave the end of Jan.

I always talk to people to share this idea and many western people are interested in because they care about environment and Furoshiki is so useful! I never give up!

the other night, I joined a demo of Free Tibet. The real Tibetian monk did such an amazing speach and attached my heart a lot. I believe we can bring peace and love to all creatures as long as we do not give up. After the demo, I came to pray in front of the statue of Gandhi and just pray pray pray....

I hope you are all well and happy in Vietnam and Japan.
I really appreciate your big support

take care of your health

love Maiko

0 件のコメント: